LOOKING FOR YOUR DREAM HOME, PARADISE LAND PARCEL, FARM OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY?
It all starts with meeting a real estate agent who can guide you through the buying process.
NOTE: The seller typically pays my compensation fee on any listed property you choose to purchase. I can assist you if you choose to consider and purchase a FSBO (For Sale BY Owner) property. Please ask me about all options, including representation, as we work together as a team towards making you dreams become a reality.
Even if you have bought or sold a property in the past, the real estate process can be confusing. Thankfully, you do not have to go it alone. I can represent you as a buyer's agent and walk you through the entire process. Reach out to me today to schedule a consultation.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE PURCHASING PROCESS:
The list below will help you better understand the steps that might be involved in your real estate transaction. My job is to tie the steps together as smoothly as possible and keep you informed along the way.
- Consider your purchasing options, ask me for property search information.
- Decide on purchasing options, bank loan, cash, seller financing, etc.
- Get pre-approval for mortgage, if applicable.
- Preview properties.
- Make a decision on which property to purchase.
- Make an offer.
- Negotiate the offer.
- Complete inspections and investigations.
- Get an appraisal, if applicable.
- Finalize loan, if applicable.
- Proceed with closing process.
While this may seem like a lot, I can assist you through the process working towards a smooth and successful transaction.